In our eBook we cover:
- What’s driving the shift towards alternative methods of construction, including social, political and environmental drivers
- Why and how CFS/LGS is a superior construction method for the future
- How CFS/LGS delivers a faster and higher ROI for construction projects
- What makes CFS/LGS buildings better than those constructed using traditional methods
- What to look for in a CFS/LGS partner
Traditional methods of construction are struggling to keep up with the international demand for better, more efficient and affordable buildings. As a result, many in the construction industry are turning to alternative methods to solve their problems. And one emerging technology is leading the way – Cold Formed Steel construction (CFS), also known as Light Gauge Steel (or LGS).